Thursday, February 18, 2010

How Much Does Jason Voorhees Weigh I Need Help With The History Of The Sims 2?

I need help with the history of the Sims 2? - how much does jason voorhees weigh

Thank you!
1. What are the names of all The Sims 2 Games? (sims 2 does not Sims or The Sims 3.)
2. Can I go home schoolchildren My Sims
3. How do I create my own activities rather than what the game has me?
4. Children can be vampires in the game? I know that young people and adults.
5. Tricks. (really)
6.Can I have the angel of death as Somone in my family?
7. Can the werewolves in the game?
8. How do I download somthing of the internet and put it into my game? (eg I dowload Somone that Jason Voorhees in The Sims, and then put them on my Sims game and play it as a character.)
9. Can I run a hospital?
10. Can I get a madhouse?
11. (Well, I promise) How can I make a brief Sims 2 Movie?
Thank you for taking theTime to discuss these questions, and sorry if this disturbed to find information ... Thank you soo much! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

1. The University, Nightlife, OFB, Pets, Seasons, good travel, entertainment and apartment living (in that order)
2. No, go to school.
3. Download simwizard.exe
4. No
5. Motherlode ($ 50,000) entered boolProp testingcheatsenabled true (shift objects, click Show / Sims)
6. Not without hacks.
7. Yes grow with animals.
8. If you are registered Sims 2, download click sims2.com''
9. JUST A FAKE, could serve as a house. (or company if you have OFB)
10. You need to define "crazy", but if you want a nursing home, then the previous one.
11. Yes
Although the judge questions, it seems that if you make a movie. I hate to burst your bubble, but Sims 3 has been developed with the idea that people want to MAKe. Best Buy films TS3.
Good Op.

Post a Comment