Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Horse Year Show Theme Tune To Download What Kids Cartoon Is This?!?

What kids cartoon is this?!? - horse year show theme tune to download

God! My sister and I were crazy for months trying to remember this show and find something on the Internet!
is a caricature, when we were younger, about 5-10 years. was that one of the horses, which lived in the Outback, I think caricature? The young horse is the dominant color is white or yellow, and the theme song said something, "that the king of the bush young and free"? The names of the horses is featured in the song as well, but I can not remember the song was called _____, "____ King Bush strong and free "and the horse runs as the song is played? In the attempt to give as much information as we can remember, because it bothers me, haha stupid! best answer will be if someone immediately! Thank you!
\\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt;br> Oh, and I'm from the UK if it helps, but the cartoon is not British

No comments:

Post a Comment