Saturday, February 20, 2010

Cover Letter Examples Car Sales What Happened After My Car Was Stolen!!!!!!!!!?

What happened after my car was stolen!!!!!!!!!? - cover letter examples car sales

I am very angry, very devastated.I live in the UK, my car was stolen last month and thought that he was glad that the police found after 2 days. Received a call from an officer told me that the vehicle is safe and waited for some police investigations. I called 2 days after landing on the car, I did not say you can not see it coming until it stops with him and has already burned! After 20 days he had a letter Dragon Fron Rescue Ltd in Cardiff
I said that I must be the car to pay the sum of 300 pounds from 150 pounds, as the recovery rate and stocking rate is £ 20 per day !!!!!!!!! I mean, you pay more for something stolen and burned!
The funniest thing I said they sent the letter on the date specified in the letterYes, but I have 5 days later, a letter. I was discussing in the middle of the dragon, and with them, why for the storage, if they did not say except that I can return the vehicle to pay! I asked them to check the date of the letter was to send in the envelope provided. They said that no one sees at the time of writing is not written in envelpe! because they write on a particular day and send it weeks later, for example. I have to pay anyway. I pay my car was affiliated third only to pay for coverage because they are extensive employee function.
Is it fair to take money?
This is the ransom money from her in a way?
Steel my money back before my eyes!

No comments:

Post a Comment