Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Fuel Hose Diagram For Weadeater 2000 Maxima SE 5 Speed-FUEL, Need Help?

2000 Maxima SE 5 speed-FUEL, need help? - fuel hose diagram for weadeater

Hello .. 2 days ago was running my 2000 Maxima SE 5-sp a sharp drop some real changes, etc. I did when someone took Maxima.org fuel pressure regulator and fuel other outer rail Assy, ie she wore in two holes in the arrest and claimed the device well again. Would I knew exactly what he's chart then showed my car will not start for anything, I think, too rich. So I went and bought an entry-exit valve between the fuel rail and intake manifold placed. The valve has a knob to contact them. Now the car is running but not the raw power that a few days earlier. Note that there are two blank lines that flow between them. I know I'm damn it! The question is, since I am now in a position to the fuel, which should deal with my request, you better performance, orCar does not need any of the established population. Another friend has totally destroyed the system, replacement of an adjustable regulator, raised the shock in the other rail and there was an increase of Nice. Did someone do something, I think I tested the shock / cone is why the car goes slower, or if someone proposes to remove both and replaced by a straight line fuel, but where to put the vacuum. Plz reply and thank you to experience not only say here ........

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No one will answer this from experience, go to a mechanic

Post a Comment