Saturday, January 9, 2010

Home Remedies For Vaginal Burning I Got Nair In The WRONG Place And It Created A Rash?! Help?!

I got nair in the WRONG place and it created a rash?! help?! - home remedies for vaginal burning

Nair, as generally, rather than to shave, because the knife I burn care if I shave. But when I think about everything Nair bikini line or below, but if I do I pulled some field below Nair VAG hole and began to burn! Since about 4 hours and is still burning and there is an eruption. I) a few layers of baby cream (my two sisters, and does not really help much. I'm going to Hawaii tomorrow, and I do not want to burn to the vagina on the beach! not be a home remedy or suggestions will be useful.

3 comments:

Roseilet d said...

oowch I made this ... I asked my mother told me a hydrocortisone cream on it, with the itching, rash, but idk bout

jackie[a... said...

Ouch. Umm May not feel normal, but might work. In any case, try, cold in the shower, ensure that cold cold touch there. Try washing her body is great bath.relaz really hot, especially after the cold shower to warm. If you can add a little salt, bath balls or gas, the skin to relax. but make sure it's not perfumed, because they could cause a reaction. worsen.and irritation and can anyone say that the preference of the mother. Your mom =]

Lauranna said...

... ok ... to shower and wash your Poom Poom with soap thoroughly but gently. and, of course, rinse, then thoroughly and carefully ... and then let it dry thoroughly, of course ... then just put Vaseline on all regular Poom Poom. even if it burns. Simply the whole place. Then put on some clean pants and costs are not open to the legs. Shut up. or do just anything if I go to bed. if it continues to burn even go to the doctor ...

Post a Comment