Thursday, January 21, 2010

Atavan Effects Atavan V. Valium - Which Is Stronger?

Atavan v. Valium - which is stronger? - atavan effects

My doctor gave me a recipe for Atavan used when I got my key because I am a little scared. Valium, I asked for this is that I know of that can be used to maintain calm. And I had, so I knew what effect it would have.

If someone has already Atavan Valium and how it compares from the impact? Atavan is stronger? Is it loop?

Above all, I am likely to break, to sing at any moment? For it would be bad.

1 comment:

Reginald B said...

Ativan drug is a weakness compared to Valium, the standard dose, although obviously stronger in the objective sense, there needs less, considered to achieve the desired effect. Ativan is certainly used more frequently in cases of general anxiety. And yes, it's a goblin at the foot of your bed .....

Post a Comment